Manchester Chamber Launches New Website!
The Greater Manchester Chamber’s new website serves to reinforce the Chamber’s position as a leader and forward thinker in the area’s evolving economy, and better aligns with the GMC’s brand identity – created to represent a growing, modern organization that acts as a vital resource for Manchester Business owners, residents, and visitors.
This website is now a useful tool that supports the experiences of our diverse audiences: current member businesses, not-yet member businesses, residents and community members of the greater Manchester area, re-locating businesses, re-locating individuals, and visitors and tourists. The website has functionalities that provide useful resources for the businesses in our community, help visitors view Manchester as a modern destination, and encourage both individuals and corporations to put down roots and invest in the city of Manchester.
As Manchester grows into a more vibrant, diverse, and prosperous destination, the Chamber continues to be an open and vital resource for visitors, residents, and businesses. A competitive and innovative website that positions Manchester as a city which stands behind the people making bold business strides helps to accomplish this. A huge aspect of what makes Manchester an attractive destination are the businesses that add to the experience: hotels, bed & breakfasts, cafés, bakeries, pizza shops, restaurants, museums, history, transportation, arts, culture, music & more. A large focus of this new website will be supporting and marketing these attractions and assets in our city, and helping those who want to visit Manchester find and patronize these businesses.
New functionalities to take note of, on the new www.manchester-chamber.org include:
- A unique microsite just for the Manchester Young Professionals, a program of the Greater Manchester Chamber
- Schedule a meeting feature to connect directly with a Chamber team member
- Reserve a Room form for Chamber members. Request a booking for our Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Board Room, small conference room or the Dartmouth Health Collaborative Hub
- Event Callouts, an interactive way to find events relative to your interests!
- Interactive and Tourism focused information: Move to Manchester, Things To Do, Education
- Business and Workforce focused resources: Work in Manchester
Familiar Features, But Improved
- Event Calendar
- Ability for Chamber members to post jobs, community events, and news
- Request a Ribbon Cutting
- Blog & News
- Logo recognition for our investors
- Membership Directory
- Leadership Greater Manchester Application& more!
Development & Design
The GMC partnered with Chamber Member, Hawthorn Creative, who are experts in design and marketing solutions for Destination Marketing Companies, Conference & Visitor’s Bureau’s, and the like. Though they have a strong national footprint, they are local to NH and have worked to unleash creative energy across a content ecosystem that draws visitors to the Granite State with Visit NH, The Lakes Region Tourism Association, and now the Greater Manchester Chamber.
Take a look around and explore the new www.manchester-chamber.org. Use it as a tool to recruit new employees, attract new residents, or discover new business tools. Contact Us anytime, we’d love to hear from you!