Introducing the GMC Global Discovery Program: Tuscany 2023
e’ve partnered with Aventura World, leader in the group travel industry, to bring their exclusive first-class “international awareness programs,” to the Greater Manchester Community! The inaugural destination of our new “Global Discovery Program” will be: TUSCANY, ITALY! This trip, and future adventures, are an opportunity to travel with others in your community and be enriched by the splendors of the world! Aventura’s professional, experienced staff will handle all of the details, including off-the-beaten-track events. You’ll visit the sights and sounds of the region, but you’ll also meet locals and have people-to-people interactions to understand their life, culture, social aspects, and economy.
Tuscany, November 2023
Leave everyday life behind and escape to Tuscany! Known for its beautiful landscapes, its rich artistic legacy and vast influence on high culture, Tuscany is widely regarded as the true birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, and has been home to some of the most influential people in the history of art and science. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons – many come n search of fine art, others explore the extraordinary countryside with charming medieval hill towns and sweeping hillsides full of vineyards.
Join us as we explore the endless opportunities that Tuscany has to offer!
Date: November 1-9, 2023
9 days, 7 nights including hotels, meals, day trips, and airfare from Boston, MA
This is Early Bird pricing – reserve your spot by April 6, 2023!
- Explore medieval town of Montecatini Terme
- Enjoy scenic drives through gentle rolling hills of Tuscany
- Admire Renaissance art and architecture of Florence
- Marvel at the legendary Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit Piazza dei Miracoli, a World Heritage Site, including Pisa Baptistery of St. John & Duomo
- Visit medieval towns of Lucca, Siena & San Gimignano
Experience magic and spectacurlar scenery of Cinque Terre, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover Chianti Classico wine region
- Enjoy wine tastings
- Tour eternal City of Rome
- Discover amazing Vatican City, including Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
Want to know more? Contact: