Join our team! We’re hiring.
Member Experience and Programs Manager
Unique, exciting leadership opportunity at one of the leading not-for-profit and business advocacy organizations in the state of New Hampshire. As a member of the staff of the Greater Manchester Chamber you’ll be helping the largest business organization in the state accomplish its mission of shaping the economic success and the quality of life in Greater Manchester. The Chamber accomplishes it mission through advocating for pro-business policies that enhances the business climate and providing our members with educational programming and professional development and networking opportunities.
The Member Experience and Programs Manager is a full-time position within this dynamic and innovative organization. In this role, you will report to the President and CEO and be part of a dynamic and integrated team. We are seeking an innovator to take the lead and be the creative force in developing exciting new events, programs, and partnerships that will enhance the member experience at the Chamber. This leader will be responsible for the strategic vision, planning and execution of the Chamber’s programs and events, ranging from monthly networking events to the state’s largest business expo to a 1,000 person annual gala. The right candidate must also be adept at building and cultivating strong relationships with members who are interested in sponsoring and investing in Chamber programs and events.
Ideal candidates will have a unique combination of personal and professional qualities, including but not limited to:
- 2-3 years of experience in event management, project management, public relations, marketing, sales or related fields.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- A creative and innovative approach willing to challenge the norms and develop fresh, new ideas.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team player who is able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Expert at building relationships. Must be able to develop and manage committees of volunteers.
- Ability to articulate a compelling value proposition to potential sponsors and investors and secure sponsorships.
- An advocate with genuine interest and passion for business issues and opportunities within the greater Manchester region.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products. Experience with website management, social media, Adobe Suite products, and digital communications/marketing a plus.
We offer a creative, exciting, and rewarding environment that provides you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with the key business and community leaders of New Hampshire. The Chamber offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), strong benefit package including, paid vacation and personal time, health and dental plan, and 401K.
Want to join our team and be part of something special? Email cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to GMCCcareers@gmail.com. No phone calls please.