)Small Business Saturday in Manchester, NH
Shop Small on Saturday, November 30, 2019!
The Greater Manchester Chamber (GMC) and Intown Manchester Management, Inc., are partnering once again to bring Small Business Saturday to Manchester, NH on November 30, 2019. The goal is to encourage residents and visitors of Downtown and Greater Manchester to support small, local businesses.
Small businesses are encouraged to market that they are participating in Small Business Saturday, open their doors, extend their hours and offer a promotion for shoppers. Ideally, shoppers will be discovering some of their new favorite places and businesses will be connecting with the community…it is a win-win!
The GMC and Intown Manchester have put together a Facebook Event, which is a great resource for shoppers to see the types of promotions and incentives small businesses are offering for shopping small! Only businesses who are members of the GMC, or are within Downtown’s Central Business Service District (CBSD), will be featured on the event page. However, all small businesses are encouraged to participate in Small Business Saturday nonetheless.
Join us for a Small Business Saturday Kick-off event at the Bookery from 10 – 11 a.m.! Stop by for coffee with Mayor Craig (free small coffee for first 25 people!) and a #ShopSmall Canvas tote!
Enjoy free parking throughout downtown on Small Business Saturday including Elm Street, side streets, and victory garage, courtesy of the City of Manchester!
Click here or checkout the list below to learn more about deals and events happening in Manchester on Small Business Saturday, November 30th!
#ShopSmallMHT Promotions & Events
**Keep checking back for new participants and promotions!
Shops & Cafe’s
- Beans and leaves sale! Buy one get one 60% off
- Plus – free cookies!
- 50% of cut flowers
- 10% off Holiday greenery!
On Small Business Saturday, Boards & Brews is offering free game playing pass to anyone who purchases a board game or swag from their retail store.
- This pass means your game fee is waived next time you play!
- Hosting a Small Business Saturday Kick-off event from 10 – 11 a.m.! Stop by for coffee with Mayor Craig (free small coffee for first 25 people!) and a #ShopSmall Canvas tote!
- Open from 10am- 9pm
- Free coffee for the first 25 people
- Free donuts until 11am
- 10 am – 11:00 am: Coffee & Donuts with the Mayor
- 10 am – 11:00 am: Live music with Amy Kiniry
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm: Story Time & Crafts
- 10% cafe coupon with a retail purchase!
- Up to 30% off select books
- Bookery totes are just $5 with a purchase of $50 or more (while supplies last)
- $1 Bookery Stickers (while supplies last)
- Everyone who spends $100 or more will qualify to enter our “Ultimate Bookery Gift Basket” raffle
- All purchases and newsletter sign ups are entered to win raffles for advance readers’ copies, special signed books from authors like Tomie dePaola and bookery swag!
- More surprises announced throughout the day !
- Free cup of coffee with the purchase of a bag of FLIGHT Coffee beans, a Cafe la Reine shirt, or a hat.
- Free $10 gift card with the purchase of $50 worth of gift cards
- 15% off select products
- Kicking off the holiday season with gifts and chocolates in the shop!
32 Hanover Street – Open on 11/30 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Spend $100 or more and save 10%
- Original Paintings, Fine art Photography, Wood Fired Ceramics & Artsy gifts! Gift Certificates available.
- Check out downtown’s new wine and butcher shop!
- 20% off all purchases
- 20% off ALL FOOTWEAR (Friday Nov. 29th through Monday)
- Wine tasting, goodies & good cheer, along with sales and discounts on Small Business Saturday.
- Beautiful fresh flowers, NH grown Plants including Poinsettias and Christmas Cactus
- Fresh Balsam & Fraser fir trees, wreaths, ropes, kissing balls & more!
- Extended hours from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Free gift wrapping & holiday treats!
Runner’s Alley Run for the Money on Black Friday
When: Black Friday, November 29th
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm in store
Where: Runner’s Alley, 669 Elm Street, Manchester NH
What: Earn $5 in Runner’s Alley bucks for each mile you run! Participants must run a minimum of 1 mile, but no more than 6 miles. All runs must start and end at Runner’s Alley. Non transferrable Runner’s Alley bucks are good towards any purchase $75.00 or over (after any applicable discounts) at Runner’s Alley and has no cash value.
How: Register online (See our Eventbrite for more details: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/81516101855) or register in store on Friday, November 29th. Participants must check in with a Runner’s Alley employee before and after they complete their run. Distance can be logged through GPS or a picture can be taken of a landmark on your run and shown to a Runner’s Alley staff member.
Small Business Saturday at Runner’s Alley
When: Small Business Saturday, November 30th
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm in store
Where: Runner’s Alley, 669 Elm Street, Manchester NH.
What/How: Spend $150 (after any applicable discounts) and receive a free Run Local, Shop Local canvas bag while supplies last!
- Extended hours from 10am to 6pm
On Small Business Saturday, get 10% off any purchase in store, or online with promo code SBS2019
- For every $50 you spend in gift cards, get a $10 coupon
Open from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Free Warm, Mulled Cider available all day!
- Two for $25 Long Sleeve T-Shirts
- Tasting Glass Candles, two colors/scents – 2 for $10
- Gift Cards
- 5% off $20 to $50 face value
- 10% off up to $100 face value
- 20% off $100 or more
- Half case (5%) and full case (10%) discounts, including mixed cases
- Buy $100, Get a $25 T-BONES bonus card AND a $25 bonus CJ’s only dining certificate.
- It’s only available to the first 100 people who take advantage of this offer in store only. Once we are out, we are out! To get the deal, you MUST buy $100 in gift cards.
- Receive a free bonus $10 gift card for every $100 in gift cards purchased. This deal is valid from 11/29 – 12/24, and does not apply to online gift card sales (in store or phone orders only).
- On Small Business Saturday, we’re offering 20% off of your bill when you join us and mention Intown Manchester and/or Small Business Saturday! Here’s to hoping there’s lots of downtown shoppers this year.
- 15% off Gift Card purchases! (Gift cards can be used AFTER November 30th).
Vinyard Club Memberships
- Buy one, get one free
Gift Card Promotion
- Buy $100 in Gift Cards, Get $25 Free
- Bloody Mary Breakfast from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- 20% off your check if you mention Small Business Saturday!
- Buy $100 gift certificate in the restaurant and get an extra $10.
- Industry night on Mondays, $4 draft beers, $4 house wine and half off appetizers. Please show your pay stub.
Museums & Activities
- $40 monthly unlimited class pass for new clients. Can be purchased on website, on Mindbody app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trying to shop for someone who has everything? Looking for something truly unique? Why not give the gift of Music this year! You can purchase a gift certificate for 6, 30-minute private lessons on any instrument for just $199 and give the gift of music. To get yours, call the Manchester Community Music School at 603-644-4548 or stop by the school office at 2291 Elm Street, Manchester, NH.
On Small Business Saturday & Museum Store Sunday (Dec.1st) SEE is featuring shopping opportunities that celebrate our love of hands-on science fun.
- Save 10% off your entire purchase (Current SEE members save 15%) (Discount applies to Gift shop item purchases on site only)
- With every gift shop or gift certificate purchase of $30* or more you will receive a free autographed copy of SEE’s locally produced hardcover book all about Dinosaurs “We Thought You’d Never Ask” . (*Total purchase after discount on site only).
- For Small Business Saturday, Studio 550 Art Center is hosting promotions and specials to celebrate our love of handmade as a part of everyday life.Happenings for the day include:
- Play a simple game to win discounts in the handmade gift shop or win prizes
- Browse and purchase handmade items from over 45 different artists/makers. There is pottery, stained glass, hand carved spoons, knit hats, stickers, prints, plants, DIY Gift Package Stations, and more.
- Gift Card Upgrade – Spend $75 or more in gift cards and receive either a free $5 gift card for yourself or a free upgrade to a clay tablet gift card
- Gift Shop raffle – Spend $75 or more in the gift shop and be entered into a raffle to win a free date night for two in the pottery studio or a DIY Succulent Plant Arrangement workshop for two. Spend $150 or more and be entered twice!
- “Student & Staff Seconds Pottery Sale” (which means pottery at a crazy discounted price because of small blemishes or because the maker just doesn’t like something about it anymore) and the $1 pottery sale to benefit the “Clay for Kids” fund.