Retail & Goods
At Chamber member retailers that are still open, offering curbside pickup, or delivery
The current, unprecedented situation is posing difficult challenges to our business community as we all work to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances. Many local retailers are shifting their operations in an effort to slow the spread of COVID 19.
There are a number of ways you can support your local retailers during this time!
- Purchase gift card(s) to be used at a later date!
- Shop in their online store
- Call and order a curbside pickup
- Share praise for the businesses you love with a shout out on social media.
Here is a list of Manchester area Chamber member retailers currently open, offering online ordering curbside pickup, and/or gift card sales. Further details coming soon, however, each business name links to their Facebook page – the best place to find up-to-date information regarding their establishment, specifically.
- Order ahead pickup, grab & go only! Visit Facebook page for detialed instructions.
- Order online or give a call to discuss your needs. Flowers and plants are good for the mind and spirit! Now shipping Terrarium kits for families from ApothecaFlowers.com
- Order a Random Acts of Kindness Bouquet. Apotheca will deliver a $35 arrangement to a local nursing home resident. The delivery is free – learn more here: https://apothecaonline.com/flowers/random-act-of-kindness.html
- Ben & Jerry’s is open from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm everyday.
- Personal delivery service is available from 11am-10:pm. Also on DoorDash, GrubHub & Ubereats.
- The shop is open for walk-ins, not to exceed 8 guests at a time and we have a new Take Out window on Stark Street which is open from 11am-10:30 pm.
- Call ahead and curbside pick up is available as well. All orders can be paid for ahead of time via credit card or cash or credit card at pickup.
- Menu online: www.benjerry.com/elmstreet
- Open for take-out and delivery 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Call (603) 235-3228
- Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m on weekdays and 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. on weekends for curbside pick-up of coffee, food, books gift baskets & more!
- If you’re out for a walk, Bookery has rotating window displays.
- Every morning Bookery is streaming a LIVE storytime on Facebook.
- Monthly book club has been moved online over google hangouts.
- Special author chats will be announced soon. Follow Facebook for updates.
- All author visits, live music, book readings and public events are moved to an online format! Check out Facebook page for updates.
- Bookseller care packages – wrapping & shipping available!
- Gift card purchases available
- Phone sales available for CBD Products. Customers can call, place order, make payment over the phone or pay when you arrive. Product will be delivered to your car. Must call the owner Josh at (603) 952-9596
- Open and offering curbside pickup! Call (603) 339-9223
- Shipping also available.
- Open with limited hours – visit Facebook page for updates.
- Order yard signs for your graduating seniors! Show your support and celebrate.
- Order yard signs to thank your first responders, health care workers & essential employees!
- Order banners to let others know that your business is open!
- Donating customizable, mask buckle extenders.
- Take-out only, open for retail, free shipping for online sales (603) 625-4043
- Open for business. Mandatory hand sanitizing station!
- Books and Games can be shipped or prepped for curbside delivery! Just call the store or email firstname.lastname@example.org and electronic payment can be accepted
- EGiftCards available
- Temporarily closed. If you would like to schedule a private in-store appointment or need to contact us for any reason, email email@example.com
- Open but with limited hours. Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Open, reduced hours. In the process moving additional store inventories online and providing UPS Ground shipping for FREE.
- Tasting Room open ONLY for to-go service. Weekly hours are updated on Facebook Page.
- Call ahead for keg or growler fills for reduced wait time.
- Open for pick-up and delivery! Keep connected with loved ones through the joy of flowers and plants!
- Updated Operating Hours: Monday – Saturday, Noon – 7 p.m.
- Daily Meal Service: Small serves 2 people, Large serves 4 people. Menu changes weekly. Fully prepared meal, simply heat-and-serve!
To-Go Menu: Hot and ready-to-eat; order when you need it or in advance!
+ Wine, Beer & Cocktail Kits available.Curbside Pick-Up and Delivery (to select towns) available. Visit website for details.
- Employee Relief Fundraiser; enter to win a private lunch & wine tasting with Owners Amy LaBelle & Cesar Arboleda! All raffle ticket purchases applied to our Employee Relief Fund. Winner drawn on June 1st.
- Curbside pick-up available!
- Reopening Tuesday, 5/12
- New temporary hours of operation are: Tues-Sat 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Curbside order pick-up still available.
- Masks are not required of customers, but are GREATLY appreciated.
- Open 7 am. – 6:30 p.m.
- We are offering curbside pickup and ship-out at our Elm Street Location through phone and our website, runnersalley.com. More details are here: https://runnersalley.com/2020/03/18/curbside-pickup-for-runners-alley/