We are very excited to announce the launch of the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce’s (GMCC) new website! Throughout the past 3 years, the chamber has evolved and set forth new strategic goals. The refreshed www.manchester-chamber.org represents the growing and prosperous business community in Greater Manchester. The website is now an easy-to-access resource for chamber members, residents and visitors alike.
In addition to a refreshed look and responsive design by Mesh Agency, the new GMCC website offers an updated user experience for both members and visitors. Information is separated into the following categories throughout the main navigation: Chamber, Manchester and Policy/Advocacy. Each category features information, resources and tools for that specific audience.
We have also introduced a blog to Manchester-Chamber.org. The purpose of the GMCC blog is to demonstrate why Greater Manchester is such a wonderful place to do business! This will be demonstrated by sharing content that accomplishes the following:
- Building relationships with member businesses
- Generating buzz about business and industry news in the Greater Manchester region
- Providing educational resources for business best practices
- Promoting the work of the GMCC
- Promoting the successes of GMCC member businesses
- Providing advocacy tools and resources
- Sharing updates on legislation affecting the business climate in Greater Manchester and New Hampshire
Members will still be able to find their go-to pages…
- Membership Directory (very top-right of the page)
- Login (very top-right of the page)
- Events Calendar (main navigation)
While enjoying some new pages…
Pages that visitors and residents might be most interested in include:
We are thrilled to introduce this updated tool and resource to the Greater Manchester community and our membership. Please, have a look around the new www.manchester-chamber.org and enjoy!
If you need help finding a page you used to frequent on our website or have any questions at all, please email Lauren Getts – Member Communications Manager at the GMCC!